Custom orders

Rosaries...

I am back beading again, mainly customer orders, but I do have a few pieces in some of my galleries (current pieces are always in the right hand sidebar galleries, past pieces in the left.)


Chaplets...

I am happy to take custom orders from around the world. I have made a few changes to my rosary and tenner making. I no longer use seed beads for spacers but instead, Vintaj natural brass crimps for extra durability.

At the very least I double crimp, but more often I triple crimp or more. To stop movement in my beads, I crimp at the front and back of each Pater bead.

The wire as always, is Soft Flex, a 'no memory' wire with wonderful flexibility and with 49 strands of stainless steel in it's core, it is very strong.


Religious Jewellery...

My creations are built for a lifetime of prayer and meditation.