Blessed Sacrament Chaplet


BLESSED SACRAMENT CHAPLET

I was so very excited when I found these AAA Grade blue Crazy Lace Agate beads in 10mm recently at a local Gem Show.  Initially I tried to pick 2 strands from the 10, hoping to find the MOST stunning patterns ~ not possible ~ they were all equally beautiful and so I spent my quota of money for the show with these and have not regretted it!  The 10mm beads are perfect for this equally stunning and large Eucharistic Adoration medal.  The chaplet itself, to be fingered meditatively and prayerfully in an Adoration Chapel.

Ave Beads: AAA Blue Crazy Lace Agate gemstone beads in 10mm.

Medal: Vintage Reproduction piece hand cast in solid bronze from an antique original. Eucharistic Adoration medal, masterfully crafted in cut-out style with two angels in prayerful adoration in front of a monstrance of great beauty. 2 1/4 " or 5.8 cms.

Construction:  Fumed Brass 19 guage wire and jump rings.  Two 'connector' beads in Bamboo Agate gemstones 4mm, connect the beads to the medal, to make it unbreakable.


$110
NOW SOLD ~ Many thanks!

I have the parts to make a few more in this gemstone and design, please email me if you would like one made.  I also have two other medals you can choose from, to see them, go to my previously sold Chaplet gallery in my right hand sidebar.


This chaplet is one of the most stunning, prayer-inspiring pieces I've made, bringing together the glory of God's creation (gemstones) and the incredible beauty in the craftsmanship of the medal. 

  It is a true heirloom piece that can be past down from generation to generation, never to break or fall apart, to aid in the Adoration of Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament...


"Adoremus in aeternum Sanctissimum Sacramentum."

....We will adore for eternity the most holy Sacrament.